This year’s edition of Mobile World Congress will be especially interesting for HTC fans. The Taiwanese company is going to showcase its latest product, the successor of the flagship model of the HTC One M8 smartphone, known under the working name HTC Hima.
On the first of March this year HTC has announced the official presentation of its latest product HTC Hima. This is the successor to the flagship smartphone HTC One M8. According to the first reports, it will be equipped with a very interesting technical specification, which should provide it with very high performance in even the most demanding applications.
The HTC Hima will receive a touch screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, an eight-core Snapdragon 810 chip supported by the Adreno 430 graphics unit and 3GB of RAM. The amount of usable memory at the moment is known, but since it’s a flagship model, you should expect it to be at least 32 GB, probably with the ability to expand with a microSD card.
The main camera has a 20.7-megapixel sensor, while the front camera has a 13 megapixel camera. The device will be powered by a 2840 mAh battery, while the operating system will be Android 5.0 Lollipop with a Sense 7.0 interface overlay.
- Virtual training system for military doctors - May 2, 2017
- Tesla parting with the company responsible for autopilot? - April 27, 2017
- The successor of the HTC One M8 will debut in March - April 4, 2017
- Using smartphones in airplanes is still allowed - March 21, 2017
- The Chinese want to take over the software opera - March 13, 2017
- We know the release date and price - February 26, 2017
- IPad 3 or HD and additional surprise from apple? - February 25, 2017
- Increasingly decreasing DRAM prices - February 19, 2017
- The Pentagon protects against cyber attacks - February 5, 2017
- HTC Vive will go to Chinese Internet cafes - January 20, 2017