Many of us going to work in the morning, go to some bar to buy a coffee that will put us on our feet. But it brings with it some danger, because in absent-mindedness we can pull a sip of boiling water and burn well.
Fortunately there is a solution that will save us from this unpleasant experience, and it is Smart Lid. In short, it is a one-time mug cover, made of a special temperature-responsive material, which by changing its color informs us how hot we have a drink.
If the lid is bright red, then the beverage is above 48 degrees Celsius, so drinking is not the best idea. But when the color starts to turn brown, it is a signal that our morning coffee or tea is completely safe.
Smart Lid is manufactured by an Australian company that packages 40 such lids for $ 29.95.
- Virtual training system for military doctors - May 2, 2017
- Tesla parting with the company responsible for autopilot? - April 27, 2017
- The successor of the HTC One M8 will debut in March - April 4, 2017
- Using smartphones in airplanes is still allowed - March 21, 2017
- The Chinese want to take over the software opera - March 13, 2017
- We know the release date and price - February 26, 2017
- IPad 3 or HD and additional surprise from apple? - February 25, 2017
- Increasingly decreasing DRAM prices - February 19, 2017
- The Pentagon protects against cyber attacks - February 5, 2017
- HTC Vive will go to Chinese Internet cafes - January 20, 2017