Opera may not be as popular as Google Chrome, and not many people are using it today. However, Chinese people believe that this product is of great value and are planning to buy it. The Norwegian company has just received a proposal from the Chinese companies for a $ 1.2 billion astronomical takeover.
The recent financial results of the Opera do not look too optimistic and since last year talked about plans to sell it and start searching for a possible buyer. The opportunity to get rid of the browser did not have to wait long, as the manufacturer has just received a $ 1.2 billion acquisition offer from Kunlun Tech and Qihoo 360, supported by Golden Brick Silk Road and Yonglian Investment Group.
Kunlun Tech is a company specializing in the growing industry, which in January this year acquired a significant portion of the gay Grindr dating application, while Qihoo 360 is a browser and anti-virus software company.
- Virtual training system for military doctors - May 2, 2017
- Tesla parting with the company responsible for autopilot? - April 27, 2017
- The successor of the HTC One M8 will debut in March - April 4, 2017
- Using smartphones in airplanes is still allowed - March 21, 2017
- The Chinese want to take over the software opera - March 13, 2017
- We know the release date and price - February 26, 2017
- IPad 3 or HD and additional surprise from apple? - February 25, 2017
- Increasingly decreasing DRAM prices - February 19, 2017
- The Pentagon protects against cyber attacks - February 5, 2017
- HTC Vive will go to Chinese Internet cafes - January 20, 2017