The Huawei Chinese company is preparing for a major attack on the western smartphone market and is working on several new models that will bolster the wallets of its consumers. One of the planned products is the Huawei Ascend D8, whose technical specification has just appeared on the web.
Huawei Ascend D8 is a typical phablet that will be a very dangerous rival for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 The first leaks to its technical specs suggest that we are dealing with a fully equipped and extremely efficient device.
The product will receive a 5.5-inch touch screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and its heart will likely (officially not yet confirmed) its 64-bit Kirin 950, which will be connected to 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of usable memory.
The Huawei Ascend D8 will cost about $ 800, and the launch of the Ascend D8 will probably take place in May next year.
It will not be the only product of the Chinese concern that will come to the shelves next year. The Ascend 5, 5X 7 and 7X models will also feature 5 to 5.5 “displays and 720p and 1080p resolutions. Their prices range from $ 115 to $ 320.
All new Huawei models will probably be shown during next January’s CES show in Las Vegas.
- Virtual training system for military doctors - May 2, 2017
- Tesla parting with the company responsible for autopilot? - April 27, 2017
- The successor of the HTC One M8 will debut in March - April 4, 2017
- Using smartphones in airplanes is still allowed - March 21, 2017
- The Chinese want to take over the software opera - March 13, 2017
- We know the release date and price - February 26, 2017
- IPad 3 or HD and additional surprise from apple? - February 25, 2017
- Increasingly decreasing DRAM prices - February 19, 2017
- The Pentagon protects against cyber attacks - February 5, 2017
- HTC Vive will go to Chinese Internet cafes - January 20, 2017