On Sunday’s attacks on the city of Ar-Rakk, a fortified bastion and an informal capital of the Islamic state, the command and recruitment center, the armory and the training camp were destroyed. According to information from the French defense ministry, 12 fighters took part in the operation, probably all French combat aircraft stationed in the Middle East.
This is, of course, only a small part of the machines that one of the world’s largest armies owns, but this number was adequate to the so-far from the areas of neighboring countries – let’s just say that France launched an air attack on ISIS in September last year. But even before Friday’s bombing, early in November, Charles de Gaulle, the aircraft carrier Rafale and Super Etendard, set off on the way to the eastern Mediterranean, to attack the Islamists.
- Virtual training system for military doctors - May 2, 2017
- Tesla parting with the company responsible for autopilot? - April 27, 2017
- The successor of the HTC One M8 will debut in March - April 4, 2017
- Using smartphones in airplanes is still allowed - March 21, 2017
- The Chinese want to take over the software opera - March 13, 2017
- We know the release date and price - February 26, 2017
- IPad 3 or HD and additional surprise from apple? - February 25, 2017
- Increasingly decreasing DRAM prices - February 19, 2017
- The Pentagon protects against cyber attacks - February 5, 2017
- HTC Vive will go to Chinese Internet cafes - January 20, 2017